Chef de projet, web designer
Nectar Vinum is specialized in the sale of wines and aperitifs in the Narbonne region.
Their need was to extend the sale of products from the physical store on a dedicated e-commerce site.
The point-of-sale software used in the store allows synchronization with Prestashop, so we chose this e-commerce CMS to build the online shop.
After working on the UX based on wireframes, we moved into the development phase.
Once the website was live, we implemented an SEO strategy that effectively positions Nectar Vinum in the highly competitive wine market.
Several convenient features were implemented, such as:
- Synchronization of products and stock with the physical store.
- The ability to receive notifications when an out-of-stock product becomes available again.
- User wishlist creation functionality.
- A search field with autocomplete.
- Displaying awards and accolades for wines.
An efficient website, connected in real-time to the physical store, and equipped with numerous promotional tools.
A stronger presence on search engines. For example, the traffic from Google, between April 2022 and April 2023, has tripled.
The Nectar Vinum website is available at this link