Graphic Designer and Project Manager
Developer, WordPress and WooCommerce Expert
Sports coach and entrepreneur
The challenges of this new website are:
- establishing an e-commerce site that provides access to over 200 fitness videos and numerous sports programs
- creating a simple and enjoyable user experience
- implementing a filtering system to list the videos
- allowing users to rate and review each video.
- setting up automated subscription payments and renewals
- including a customer account area with features such as favorites, order history with invoices, and management of payment methods…
First and foremost, we paid great attention to the user journey and the visual environment. We aimed to design a site that is easy to read, in a pleasant and motivating environment.
We created functional wireframe mockups, then designed the visual elements and prototyped the entire website. Even before entering the development phase, the client was able to navigate between different pages and ensure smooth navigation.
For development, we chose WordPress coupled with the plugins WooCommerce and LearnPress, which provided us with a solid foundation to then implement specific functionality.
After going live, the website was very well received by Séverine’s community.
In terms of conversion: the engagement rate has increased by 50% (March 2023/March 2022), and the number of orders has more than doubled (1st quarter 2023 vs. 1st quarter 2022).
Today, we are pleased to continue our collaboration to enhance the website with new features.